ADICO large-tonnage tensile machine tests various metal materials, composite materials, engineering plastics and other strong samples.
This testing machine is mainly used to test samples of electrical materials, adhesive products, solar photovoltaic modules, etc.: precision mechanical tests such as stretching, shearing, peeling, and tearing. At the same time, testing and data processing can be carried out according to GB, ISO, JIS, ASTM, DIN and various standards provided by users.
This testing machine is widely used in rubber products, plastic products, wires and cables, electronic products, textile materials, clothing products and other industries, institutions of higher learning, scientific research laboratories, commodity inspection arbitration, technical supervision and other departments.
Technical specifications of ADICO large-tonnage universal material testing machine:
1. Test force selection: 0-10000kg;
2. Accuracy level: better than 0.5 level;
3. Load measurement range: 0.2%—100% FS;
4. Allowable error limit of test force indication: within ±0.5% of indicated value;
5. Test force display resolution: 1/±500000 of the maximum test force;
6. Sampling frequency: 400 times/second;
7. Deformation measurement range: 0.2%—100% FS;
8. Deformation indication error limit: within ±0.50% of indication;
9. Deformation resolution: 0.001mm
10. Error limit of displacement indication: within ±0.5% of indication;
11. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
12. Adjustment range of displacement speed: 1.0-500mm/min
13. Displacement rate control accuracy: within ±1.0% of the set value;
14. Effective test width: 400mm
15. Effective stretching space distance: 600mm
16. External dimensions of the host (length×width×height): 600×400×1250 (mm)
17. Power supply: single-phase 220V 50Hz 500W;
18. Machine weight: about 200kg;
ADICO peeling test machine adopts imported precise key parts, pursues details and quality for excellence, and provides users with first-class products and services.